The NITDA recruitment 2022 portal is now enabled for online registrations. Read on to see the entry registration form, the NITDA 2022/2023 recruitment closing date, the registration processes, entry requirements, qualifications, and how to apply for the NITDA recruitment successfully on your first attempt without any hindrance. See the available job vacancies and other NITDA jobs for graduates and non-graduates below.
The National Information Technology Development Agency recruitment 2022 portal is now activated for registration via the www.nitda.gov.ng NITDA application portal. The NITDA application form 2022 can be accessed via the www.nitda.gov.ng portal. We will show you everything you need to know about the recruitment exercise. We have outlined the guidelines that will assist you during the registration process.
These include the starting and NITDA recruitment closing date 2022, entry requirements for all applicants, how to login to the portal, and the procedures you need to follow in order to apply for the National Information Technology Development Agency 2022/2023 recruitment exercise successfully through the official NITDA recruitment website 2022.
So take this article very seriously as it is provided for sole informational purpose. Read on to see what is required of you and how to submit an application successfully via the main NITDA recruitment portal 2022.
Entry Requirements for NITDA 2022 Recruitment
Before proceeding with the registration, you need to meet certain requirements to prove you are qualified and ready to be put through the NITDA screening exercise thus increasing your chances of being recruited. Note that not all positions require having a degree.
- The first basic requirement is that you must be a Nigerian citizen by birth.
- You must not be less than eighteen (18) years of age and not more than forty (40) years at the time of application.
- Applicants must be physically and medically fit and be free from narcotics or hard drugs.
- Interested candidates must possess a minimum of five (5) credits in no more than two sittings in the West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE). Credit in English is compulsory for all interested candidates.
- Possession of a B.Sc, HND, or an OND certificate in any relevant discipline, and from a recognized government-approved institution will be an added advantage.
- All applicants must have a valid means of identification such as a National Identification Card, a valid driver’s license, an International passport, or a Voters card.
Those are the requirements you need to know before submitting an online application. If you know you have met all the above requirements, then you are one step away from being among the NITDA shortlisted candidates. Read on for more information about the NITDA recruitment process.
NITDA Recruitment Form 2022 Portal
Is the NITDA recruitment form for 2022 out? The National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA) recruitment exercise 2022/2023 is yet to commence. The recruitment starting and closing date will be announced once the NITDA form 2022 is out.
This article was written in order to direct you on what to do once the recruitment commences. To know how to apply for the recruitment exercise, follow the steps outlined below.
How to Apply for the NITDA recruitment 2022/2023
- Visit the official NITDA registration portal at www.nitda.gov.ng
- Click on the Career section page
- Sign up for an account if you don’t have an account yet
- Click on the available vacancies
- Read and follow the instructions carefully
- Provide and verify all the necessary information
- Submit your application
If your application is successful, your name will appear on the NITDA shortlist and you will be contacted through the contact details you provided during registration and be put through the screening exercise leading eventually to an exciting career with the National Information Technology Development Agency. Your employment is guaranteed as long as you follow the procedures outlined above.
Latest NITDA Recruitment News 2022
From time to time, we publish the latest National Information Technology Development Agency recruitment news on this portal so that any who is interested in applying can get the right information. Therefore, if you want to stay informed and never miss any updates, then we strongly advised you to save or bookmark this web page and refresh it as often as you can in order to stay updated.
If you still have any questions regarding the registration procedures, just leave a comment below this page and we will respond immediately.